thoughtful thursday.

a thursday of thoughts. today is a day of many thoughts, wishes and also a day of gratitude that other people have been kind enough to think of me as well. I love days like today.

I have to tell you about my friend Kim of the TomKat Studio.
one word: FABULOUS.
In all caps!

I have been following Kim since before she was really even "public."
What does TomKat stand for, you ask? Tommy & Kate - her 2 sweeties.
 I found her on the comment board of Project Nursery
[another very chic and fun site featuring all things fabulous for kids rooms, home decor, etc.]
Olivia's room in our old house and our chalkboard wall got a feature there over a year ago!
Ever since finding both of these sites I have been a faithful follower.
Kim's talent for planning parties is amazing. There is NEVER a detail that goes undone and if it does you would never miss it with all the fabulous things that take place during one of her parties!
What else doesn't she do? Well she also writes for HomeGoods blog [for those of you who have yet to shop there...you are missing out] and she contributes for PN as well! She is a busy, busy mama!

Hop over and visit TomKat Studio....[do it now, don't delay] and see sweet kate's fairy party. Gone are the days of cheesy character parties! [thank goodness, I have always LOATHED them]
Ask my family and friends what I think of characters on clothing, bedding, party supplies, etc.
My kids will never have any of those items incorporated into any decor of any sort around here.
Trust me, they don't even miss it with how fun our house is!

So, get to know Kim. I have had several opportunities to converse with her via email and now facebook and more and she is SO nice and so positive! I promise one visit and you will come back daily. Really. She is offering some really great giveaways this week in honor of little kate's party being such a sensation! Right now there is a great shop called Modern Thrills being featured.

Happy Thursday to everyone! I do have one favor to ask as well, I have an amazing opportunity right in front of me, I just have to win in the voting poll. See the post before this one and you will understand it all. This is the reason I am so full of thoughts, daydreams & ideas today. Seriously. So please, go vote. Give me a chance to expand on my passion in life and pass the ability to dream on to my girls. We can be anything we want to be in life, no matter when. What are you daydreaming about these days?

8 comments:

ZEIDY PTY,  Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 7:42:00 PM MDT  

i JUST CAN SAY THAT ...YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!GOD BLESS U!!!

Crystal Escobar Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:06:00 PM MDT  

I LOVED TOMKAT!!!! Thanks for recommending her. I went and entered the giveaway in every way possible. I TOTALLY want to win that stuff :) so cute!

Aaron [air] Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:07:00 PM MDT  

Crystal - she is incredible. I have been following her forever and just really enjoy everything she shares! So glad you entered too!

Sean Escobar Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:12:00 PM MDT  

I just voted for you THREE times :) I used different web browsers. LOve that picture! You're amazing!

Sean Escobar Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:12:00 PM MDT  

oops, this is Crystal, not Sean :) Didn't realize I was logged in as him.

Aaron [air] Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:24:00 PM MDT  

Crystal, thanks so much. I am sad that something went wrong with voting today and all day wrong people kept telling me they tried but could not vote. SO I am now very behind from my last night's 3rd place but still the experience is fun and inspiring.

Also I am doing photo sessions in SLC and locally for $40 and $20 of it goes to our carbon county boys & girls club in your name...if you are ever interested let me know.

Melisa,  Friday, April 16, 2010 at 4:14:00 PM MDT  

Kim is absolutely super! And thanks for mentioning PN :) Best of luck with the contest. I am off to vote for you right now!!!!

Aaron [air] Friday, April 16, 2010 at 4:15:00 PM MDT  

Thanks Melisa! I appreciate it! PN & Kim are both wonderful and I am so glad to be able to read both!