have a heart ♥

Please help spread the word.
I am, as I type working on designs for my etsy shop.
I feel that some money needs to be raised for those earthquake victims in Chile...
also Haiti [ I have not forgotten]
SO...here's the deal....I am going to finish up these designs and I am going to organize a way
to donate money for those in need.

For now I am calling it "charity for chile" so please, [PLEASE], pretty, pretty, please...
tell everyone you know. The designs and amount to donate will be figured out ASAP!

Thanks for understanding! I just wanted to get the word out that I am doing something for
the people that need it and are suffering from these natural disasters.
Its not fair they have to endure this.
It could just as easily be me and you.

2 comments:

Crystal Escobar Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 12:56:00 PM MST  

You are just so awesome! What a great person you are.
I just became a fan on your facebook page.

Aaron [air] Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 2:36:00 PM MST  

Thank you! I just like to think outside of myself and know that the world is a huge place. So many with struggles and hardships. I am working on designs right now.

You are awesome too! I love your sunny disposition! I am REALLY glad I found your blog and you on facebook!