[wish]list wednesday!

So, normally I am quite the humble soul.

Of course there are things I want out of life, but who doesn't long for
something pretty at some point?

Well, I keep a folder of pretty things that inspire me, move me, you get the point.

I don't think there is too much wrong with keeping a list of these sorts.
I like to think it keeps me grounded.
Reminds me of who I am and
where I am hoping to go in life.
Of course, maybe, just maybe in 5 years these pretty things won't even be as pretty to me.

So every Wednesday I am going to feature "[wish]list wednesday"

I hope you enjoy what I share with you.
So now its your turn, tell me, what do you [wish] for?

I also, always secretly wish for "world peace."
Naive? Maybe. Inappropriate? Never.
It all starts somewhere.




today I am wishing I were here. It looks so peaceful and serene. Then again, I do feel spring fever coming on too. So one night should do :)

0 comments: