pardon me.

once again, please pardon the dust.
I know, I know, give me a break you say...I have been working here a long time.
I deleted all 69 or so previous posts that started last year and decided this year is a great time to start fresh.

So for all of you wondering or new to reading this blog. PLEASE come back and visit.
PLEASE tell your friends! I promise, promise, promise..you won't be disappointed.
By the end of the week you will see a menu planner, a calendar, lovely links to other blogs and so much more.

I am determined to do all my design work myself [plus all the blog designers I would choose from are all backed up with work for months and I would feel dreadful for asking someone to take on so much with a short deadline]

{phew, take a breath. That was a long explanation}

So come back soon, bring friends and maybe a snack because there will be much to read, see and do. I also [know] it will NOT disappoint you. not one bit.

So today. I leave you with a Monday [lovely.]




A fabulous cookie creation by none other than [bakerella]
if you have not already heard of miss [bakerella] than I suggest you visit her site.
again, take a snack, some water, sit in a comfy place.
you will want to take it all in. she bakes some cute little creations.
better yet, she makes everyone think they can do it too.
even when they probably cant. but "E" for effort, right?

See you tomorrow. I have a feeling this will be the start of something fabulous.
oh and very fun.

XOXO

Air

2 comments:

McHugh Family Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 10:26:00 AM MST  

FInally!!! I can't wait to give you my recipes and read the blog!! Don't forget to read mine! Love you Air, it look's great!

Sara Monday, February 15, 2010 at 6:56:00 PM MST  

Glad you're back on track! Can't wait to read about all the delightful things you cook up!! :)